About the property

Nestled on a hillside in the most exclusive part of Dubrovnik overlooking the Adriatic Sea, Villa Lucija has Hollywood glamour in abundance, right here in glorious Croatia. Villa Lucija is situated within walking distance from the Old City, yet is surrounded by cypress trees and fragrant gardens in Dubrovnik’s most elite and private residential neighbourhood.

This stunning three-story villa offers six-bedroom, each with a luxurious king-size bed and a private ensuite bathroom with a relaxing bathtub. The house features a fully equipped kitchen, a convenient breakfast bar, and a formal dining area that seats 10.

Enjoy the hot tub, take a dip in the swimming pool, rinse off in the outdoor shower, or unwind in the jacuzzi. The alfresco dining area and barbecue offer perfect outdoor entertainment. With sun loungers and waterfront views, it accommodates up to 12 guests, ensuring a splendid retreat and stunning views of romantic Lokrum Island, the City Walls and the famous Old City Harbor from every public room, terrace, balcony and bedroom suite, including sea view bathrooms.



Bedroom 1
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning
Bedroom 2
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
Bedroom 3
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning
Bedroom 4
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning
Bedroom 5
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditionin
Bedroom 6
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning

Features & amenities

12 guests
6 bedrooms
6 bathrooms
550 sqm

Outdoor features

Swimming pool
Alfresco dining area
Sun loungers and umbrellas

Rate inclusions

24/7 concierge service
Welcome amenity
Housekeeping service
Linen and towel change
Pool and garden maintenance
VAT and tourist tax

Additional services

At extra cost (advanced notice may be required)
Villa pre-stocking
Airport transfer
Activities and excursions
Private chef, butler, nanny
Beauty & wellness services
Boat charter & water activities
Personal trainer

Location and points of interest

Dubrovnik, is a picturesque coastal city renowned for its well-preserved medieval architecture. Encircled by ancient city walls, the UNESCO World Heritage site boasts red-roofed buildings, charming narrow streets, and historic landmark. The city's Old Town is a labyrinth of limestone-paved streets and alleys. Main street, Stradun, is adorned with shops, cafes, and historic buildings. Often referred to as the "Pearl of the Adriatic," Dubrovnik is a captivating city that seamlessly blends history, culture, and natural beauty. Its unique blend of history, architecture and coastal beauty makes it a must- visit destination for travelers.

Public beach: 100 m
Old City of Dubrovnik: 1.5 km
Restaurant - bar: 1.3 km
Grocery store: 1.3 km
Pharmacy: 2 km
Hospital: 5.4 km
ACI Marina : 10.3 km
Harbor: 4.6 km
Dubrovnik Airport: 18 km

House rules

Check in time: 17:00
Check out time: 10:00

Cancellation policy

For bookings with the arrival date between January 1st and May 31st, as well as October 1st and December 31st, a deposit of 30% of the total stay is due upon booking, with the remaining non-refundable balance of 70% to be paid 30 days before arrival.

For reservations with the arrival date between June 1st and September 30th, a 30% deposit of the total stay is required upon booking, with the non-refundable balance of 70% to be paid 40 days prior to arrival.

In the event of a no-show, early departure, or reduction of stay, 100% of the entire booking will be charged and is non-refundable.

Deposit policy

A security deposit in the amount of EUR 1,000.00 is required upon arrival, to be collected as a cash payment. This security deposit serves to cover any potential damages or breakages that may occur during the rental period. Upon check-out, the condition of the property will be thoroughly inspected by the owner's representative, and the security deposit will be returned to the lessee in full, provided there are no damages or breakages. In the event that the villa sustains any damage or breakages during the rental period, both inside and outside, the cost of repair or replacement will be deducted from the security deposit.
from €2000/night
Check In - Out
Choose your dates